HANDLING TOOLS : CUPEL TONGS / BULLION BLOCK SCOOPS / TRAY & BLOCK FORKS / LOADERS
We can supply all kind of tools to handle the cupels, and to handle the blocks. Namely:
Cupel Tongs (CT): allow single hand cupel handling- with forearm lever support at ring end.
- CT1: Fits Mabor Magnesia cupels #1 to #6
- CT2: Fits Mabor Magnesia cupels #7 to #10
Block Scoops (BS): take square-edge blocks from underneath. Length ~ 65 cm
- BS4: Fits Mabor Magnesia block 4HB
- BS12: Fits Mabor Magnesia block 12HB
- BS14: Fits Mabor Magnesia block 14HB
● Tray Forks (TF): Our versatile tray forks handle both the cupel trays and the bevel bullion blocks. Their two flat prongs fitting under tray grooves permit speedy tray introduction / extraction, reducing hot handling hazards. Length ~ 152 cm
TF1: Fits Mabor Bullion Blocks 6HB-T / 10HB / 12HB-L and Trays P51 / P52 / P53
TF2: Fits Mabor Bullion Blocks 18HB / 21HB and Trays Trays P235
● Block Forks (BF): Designed to take across upt to four bevelled Blocks. Length ~ 147 cm
BF10: 10 HB
SAMPLE MULTI-LOADER FOR BULLION BLOCKS
Drop all lead foil packed samples onto red hot Magnesia Blocks inside furnace with a single motion, minimize heat losses & assayer’s exposure to lead oxide vapours.
20-fold productivity gains
- ML10-40: Automatically loads up to four 10 HB Mabor Magnesia Blocks
- ML12-48: Automatically loads up to four 12 HB-L Mabor Magnesia Blocks
CUPEL MULTI LOADING FORKS FOR SINGLE CUPELS
Multi-load directly from packing carton to furnace.
Just lift carton cover, open both carton sides and straddle a complete assay batch. Ideal for laboratories with high workload.
- MF 4A-25: Automatically loads up to 25 cupels 4A
- MF 7-30: Automatically loads up to 30 cupels 7A / 7X
- MF 7-36: Automatically loads up to 36 cupels 7A / 7X
- MF 8-30: Automatically loads up to 30 cupels 8A