HANDLING TOOLS : CUPEL TONGS / BULLION BLOCK SCOOPS / TRAY & BLOCK FORKS / LOADERS
We can supply all kind of tools to handle the cupels, and to handle the blocks. Namely:
Cupel Tongs (CT): allow single hand cupel handling- with forearm lever support at ring end.
- CT1: Fits Mabor Magnesia cupels #1 to #6
- CT2: Fits Mabor Magnesia cupels #7 to #10
Block Scoops (BS): take square-edge blocks from underneath. Length ~ 65 cm
- BS4: Fits Mabor Magnesia block 4HB
- BS12: Fits Mabor Magnesia block 12HB
- BS14: Fits Mabor Magnesia block 14HB
● Tray Forks (TF): Our versatile tray forks handle both the cupel trays and the bevel bullion blocks. Their two flat prongs fitting under tray grooves permit speedy tray introduction / extraction, reducing hot handling hazards. Length ~ 152 cm
TF1: Fits Mabor Bullion Blocks 6HB-T / 10HB / 12HB-L and Trays P51 / P52 / P53
TF2: Fits Mabor Bullion Blocks 18HB / 21HB and Trays Trays P235
● Block Forks (BF): Designed to take across upt to four bevelled Blocks. Length ~ 147 cm
BF10: 10 HB
SAMPLE MULTI-LOADER FOR BULLION BLOCKS
Drop all lead foil packed samples onto red hot Magnesia Blocks inside furnace with a single motion, minimize heat losses & assayer’s exposure to lead oxide vapours.
20-fold productivity gains.
We recommend using the sample multi-loaders forks in combination with our assay lead foil packing pliers. They help conforming the lead foil (along with sample and inquarts) into a sphere, and avoid any possible blockages during the loading of the samples in the blocks. This is particularly critical when analysing white gold that requires 8g of lead foil, and that therefore results in a much larger final sample that can clog the holes of the loader if the lead foil is not thoroughfully packed.
- ML10-40: Automatically loads up to four 10 HB Mabor Magnesia Blocks
- ML12-48: Automatically loads up to four 12 HB-L Mabor Magnesia Blocks
CUPEL MULTI LOADING FORKS FOR SINGLE CUPELS
Multi-load directly from packing carton to furnace.
Just lift carton cover, open both carton sides and straddle a complete assay batch. Ideal for laboratories with high workload.
- MF 4A-25: Automatically loads up to 25 cupels 4A
- MF 7-30: Automatically loads up to 30 cupels 7A / 7X
- MF 7-36: Automatically loads up to 36 cupels 7A / 7X
- MF 8-30: Automatically loads up to 30 cupels 8A